Court Dissolves K-Solo's Marriage, Buys N7.5m Jeep
The marriage of award-winning music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi better known as K-Solo, to his estranged wife, Kikelomo, has been dissolved. The divorce was granted by the court on December 3, 2012 by Justice Y.A. Adesanya (Mrs).
Sources claim that the divorce proceedings started in June 2012 after Kikelomo granted that controversial interview to a top Lagos softsell, which blew up their marriage woes to the general public.
We also gathered that Kikelomo has been served with the divorce paper and both are moving on with their separate lives.
K-Solo and his ex-wife, Kikelomo, got married in November 2011. He is now engaged to his former girlfriend named Bimbo. The two then broke up when K-Solo met Kikelomo. They dated for seven years before their relationship packed up then before now renewing their romance few months ago.
Meanwhile, K-Solo has acquired a N7.5million naira Commander Jeep. We learnt that he took delivery of the automobile recently and he is already cruising around town with it. A source close to him said that he is over excited about the new mobile home.
K-Solo's divorce paper scan
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows