What Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Others Said At Muna Obiekwe’s Candlelight Procession
At the candlelight procession service organised for late Muna Obiekwe by the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), some Nollywood stars eulogised the deceased actor and how he positively affected the industry even at death.
One of the speakers at the event, Desmond Elliot, who is contesting for Surulere Constituency 01 at the Lagos State Assembly said, "I had known him for a while. He is a star that won't die. Muna stayed in character while on set as always. He was just not an ordinary actor but a fantastic actor."
On her part, Ini Edo described Muna as an “easy going person. Didn't know him literally but he is a friend. We came into the industry together. He is free-spirited. I am sorry as I am not yet used to speaking in past tense?"
Speaking on plans to remember late Muna, Desmond advised, "We have to take care of ourselves and live our lives well."
Ejike Okurame also called for the need for actors to get registered and be beneficiaries of a health scheme put in place by the present administration of the AGN for actors.
"For the health plan set up by the president (Ibinabo Fiberesima), let's come together. Kindly refer sick members you know to AGN for proper care,” she said.
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star