I'm Not 48 Because My Mum Is Less Than 60--Eucharia Anunobi Claims
Back in the days, most people do everything possible to add up to their ages just to claim being matured, but that is gradually fading away nowadays.
The menace of age reduction almost started in the Nigerian civil service where most workers try to stay longer in service after clocking the retirement age of 60 or 35 years in service.
The menace then moved to the football profession where some Nigerian footballers have a 'football age' with the hope of playing in Europe by claiming a far younger age.
For now, the virus of age reduction is like a stiff competition between the civil service in Nigeria and Nigerian footballers.
The entertainment industry might soon join the club of age reduction bug in Nigeria.
Few days ago, 'bad girl' actress turned Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi added a year and her fans sent birthday wishes to her.
In her official biography, her date of birth reads 'May 25, 1965', but Evangelist Eucharia has denied being 48.
According to the Imo State-born screen diva, "yes, I appreciate the messages I received as I celebrated my birthday but took exception to the wrong information that am 48 years old. Where on earth did you guys get such an age from for me?
"I would like to state here, without mincing words, that am not 48 years, even my mother was not married to my dad as at 48 years ago, and she is even yet to be 60 years."
The question now is, how old is Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi? Is she hoping to contest for Miss Nigeria competition?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B