Funke Akindele's Special Prayer For 2015
Just like Nollywoodgists.com recently reported, Yoruba star actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa has been radiating recently both in movies and real life. More so, for a while now she has been the one dominating Asaba movie scenes, taking all the lead roles of blockbuster movies coming out from the industry.
When the comic star was asked about her expectation and prayer for 2015, she revealed that, right now all she's asking for is long life and good health.
"I pray to be very big, I am not expecting too much again, the most important thing now is long life and good health but my fans should expect the best out of me”.
Funke also spoke on her relationship with the Oga Bello who recently marked his 50th year on stage.
“He is our boss like father who has been there for years and he paved ways for us and I am so glad. I have been part of his project, he has directed my movies and he is very understandable, no matter how hard or tough we may be on set, he brings out the best in us. I feel so great working with Oga Bello, he is the type of man who listens to up and coming ones, he doesn't feel pompous and that is why I appreciate him so much. He taught me a lot especially with my temper; I learnt to be very calm on set from him”.
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown