Sexy Actress, Eucharia Visits New Lagos Police Commissioner
Top Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi on Tuesday, April 24, paid a visit to the new Lagos State police commissioner, Umaru Abubakar at his office in Ikeja, Lagos State.
According to a source close to the actress, who hinted Nollywoodgists.com about the visit, Eucharia visited the police chief in view of her study for a Masters degree programme in Social Works, a course she is presently taking at the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo campus, Lagos.
"You know she presently studying for her Masters degree programme at LASU in Social Works.
Her visit was purely academic. She will be doing a project on security for her Masters," the source told Nollywoodgists.com.
Eucharia enrolled for a Masters degree at LASU late last year. She was early this year officially ordained an Evangelist.
She became popular after acting in the movie, Glamour Girls.
Click the link below to go to...
- I'll Be Depressed If Tacha Wins Big Brother Naija
- African Union To Host 6th Afrima In Nigeria
- Stunning! BamBam Nails Look To Delphino Picnic Wit
- Why Ike's Relationship With Mercy Could Fall Apart
- South East Campus Awards will ENABLE STUDENTS TO B
- Nollywood: NFVCB Chief ,two others honoured at TI
- Universal Music Africa signs a Licensing Deal with
- Funky Brunch Lagos Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary W