Actress Foluke Daramola Advices Ladies To Marry For Money
“If you marry any man who cannot take care of your financial burden, then what is the essence of marrying that person?”
The above statement was said recently by the highly endowed Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola who recently got married to another man's husband, Kayode Salako.
People in the know, having heard such utterances coming from the mother of two, they criticised her and said she is not qualified to be a role model to the emerging generation.
She gave this as a warning, according to her, to the ladies out there who are yet to pick their spouse. " Don't marry a man that can not take care of your financial needs," Foluke concluded
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim