Pete Eneh Settles Mama G, Ibinabo Differences Over Alleged Split From AGN
Some weeks ago, Nollywoodgists.com exclusively broke a story of an alleged setting up of another Nollywood Guild named Screen Actors Guild of Nigeria by veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo popularly called Mama G.
The crisis came up just when Fiberesima Ibinabo, the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), assumed office.
Nollywoodgists.com can now report that Mama G has now reconciled with her president, Ibinabo, by tendering an open apology to her.
Speaking with Nollywoodgists.com in a phone chat, when contacted on the issue, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of AGN, Frank Dallas, said that the two actresses reconciled their differences at the Tribute Nite held in honour of late veteran actor, Pete Eneh held in Enugu last week Monday.
Dallas said that Mama G, after mounting the podium to pay tribute to Eneh, used the opportunity to throw her weight behind Ibinabo's administration and apologised for her actions. Mama G was said to have claimed that she was used by some people with other ulterior motives to attempt to cause ripples in AGN.
Dallas said the two are now back and that there is no more crisis in the Guild.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigeria's Most Anticipated Movie " Alero's Diary"
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker
- MTN Hitmaker Contestant Qwesi Ishe, Wins the heart
- Kizz Daniel To Crown Year With Kizz Daniel Live Co
- Johnny Drille Thrills At 2nd Edition Of Johnny’s R
- FCT ALGON Chairman Major General Sani Ibrahim Rece
- Nollywood: Gov. Ayade, NFVCB Boss honoured at AIFF
- Event: Celebrities Gather As Ccx Lagos Plays Host