Pete Eneh Settles Mama G, Ibinabo Differences Over Alleged Split From AGN
Some weeks ago, Nollywoodgists.com exclusively broke a story of an alleged setting up of another Nollywood Guild named Screen Actors Guild of Nigeria by veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo popularly called Mama G.
The crisis came up just when Fiberesima Ibinabo, the president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), assumed office.
Nollywoodgists.com can now report that Mama G has now reconciled with her president, Ibinabo, by tendering an open apology to her.
Speaking with Nollywoodgists.com in a phone chat, when contacted on the issue, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of AGN, Frank Dallas, said that the two actresses reconciled their differences at the Tribute Nite held in honour of late veteran actor, Pete Eneh held in Enugu last week Monday.
Dallas said that Mama G, after mounting the podium to pay tribute to Eneh, used the opportunity to throw her weight behind Ibinabo's administration and apologised for her actions. Mama G was said to have claimed that she was used by some people with other ulterior motives to attempt to cause ripples in AGN.
Dallas said the two are now back and that there is no more crisis in the Guild.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei