Nollywood Halima Abubakar, J-Martins, Seye Kehinde, Others Made UN Peace Ambassador
The Universal Peace Federation and Youth Federation For World Peace have honoured some Nigerians who have distinguished themselves in the society with what they do.
Because of their impact in the society through their various professions, the bodies have bestowed on Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar; singers, J-Martins and Sunny Neji; publisher of City People magazine, Seye Kehinde; and Benita Nzeribe as Ambassadors for Peace.
They were unveiled at an event held at Our Place on Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday evening.
Click the link below to go to...
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe