My Girlfriend Says She doesn’t Love Me Like She Used To – Please Advice
I am a 21-year-old man in a relationship with a 29-year-old woman. It started romantically and we quickly became serious. A few months ago, when I made a passing comment about how I wasn't sure if we would be together for the rest of our lives, her reaction made me think she felt the same and that we were just in this “for the moment”, which suits me fine.
However, after this I noticed she wasn't being as affectionate. When a little drunk I asked if she still loved me. She said “not like I used to”. I am devastated. she doesn't want to split up and says she may fall in love with me again.
Should I wait or cut my losses and try to find someone who does love me?
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer