The Secert That Keeps My Marriage Going- AY, Comedian
Comedian AY Makun and his wife Mabel celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary and 10 years of companionship on November 30, 2014.
Judging by the rate of shocking divorce and separation eating deep into the Nigeria Entertainment Industry, Nollywoodgists.com met the rib-cracker and probed to know the secert of their marriage and how they plan to sustain it.
The Multi-talented entertainer cum business man hinted that, "My marriage has been blissful. Six years in matrimony and 10years of friendship. We have to keep it up and maintain our love and companionship.
I don't know why some other marriages are crashing. In fact, I don't even discuss people and their relationships.
No relationship or marriage is perfect. We all have quarrels, its just to know when to resolve it. Couples should know how to bring in that intimacy into real effect. There's no perfect marriage anywhere. Its all about understanding your partner and maintaining peace in the home."
The couple are blessed with an adorable daughter.
Recall that AY posted a warm message to his wife on his Instagram page, appreciating her for been with him through hard times.
“Within the twinkle of an eye, it is already 6 years of marital bliss and 10 years of companionship. I met u when i had nothing but as a woman of substance and integrity, u believed in d man u decided to spend d rest of ur life with. Through thick and thin we have grown into being there for each other, and understanding what it means to love and be loved. You are still the wind beneath my wings…that's why i fly so high in d place of grace and devine favour. I love and will always love u Mrs Makun. Happy anniversary, he wrote.
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin