Dickson Iroegbu In Alleged N400,000 Debt Mess, Arrested After Issuing Dud Cheques
Controversial Nollywood director, Dickson Iroegbu is presently soaked in an alleged debt mess with a Nollywood producer named Alex Eyengho.
It was reported by Vanguard that Dickson ran to Alex in January 2012 when he was allegedly broke and needed some cash to settle his house rent. He was then lent the sum of N400,000 by Alex.
But like a debtor, which some in the industry allegedly tagged him to be, he refused to pay back the money borrowed from Alex. Several efforts by Alex, as Vanguard reported, to get the money back from him have been futile as Dickson was reported to be playing the 'Maradona' game with someone else's hard-earned cash.
It was also reported that Dickson allegedly gave Alex dud cheques twice. During the week, police in Aguda, Surulere, reportedly arrested Dickson after Alex reported the matter to them.
Nollywoodgists.com called Dickson to get his side of the story. He picked up his phone but didn't say any word. A text message was then sent to his phone, which he didn't reply as at press time.
He later called to ask why we called to get his side of the story and then hanged up the phone.
Click the link below to go to...
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe