Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day **Splashes N10m On Babies
Super Eagles striker, Obafemi Martins took it upon himself to spend his Christmas celebration with some orphanage homes and hospitals in Lagos. The Levante point-man, who is currently on a break from his Spainish football club activities, visited the Maternity Island Hospital, the SOS Village in Isolo and some hospitals in Lagos.
Obagoal, as he is also called, embarked on this gesture on behalf of his foundation which gave gifts items and cash donations to the visited hospitals and orphanages. Sources close to Obagoal told Nollywoodgists.com that over N10million was splashed on hospital bills of babies born on Christmas day in Lagos which also included cash donations to their mothers.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu