Obafemi Martins Visits Orphanage Homes, Hospital On Christmas Day **Splashes N10m On Babies
Super Eagles striker, Obafemi Martins took it upon himself to spend his Christmas celebration with some orphanage homes and hospitals in Lagos. The Levante point-man, who is currently on a break from his Spainish football club activities, visited the Maternity Island Hospital, the SOS Village in Isolo and some hospitals in Lagos.
Obagoal, as he is also called, embarked on this gesture on behalf of his foundation which gave gifts items and cash donations to the visited hospitals and orphanages. Sources close to Obagoal told Nollywoodgists.com that over N10million was splashed on hospital bills of babies born on Christmas day in Lagos which also included cash donations to their mothers.
Click the link below to go to...
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n