How I Cope With Rumours/Scandals Surrounding Uche- Husband Reacts
It's no longer a story that Juwon Lawal, CEO of Oil Trading and Logistics company, ABD Fuel, has finally tied the nuptial knot with one of the controversial actresses in Nigeria popularly known as Uche Iwuju.
The couple met in London and decided to be married, all thanks to a friend who connected them together.
The husband, a gentle and humbled disposition man reacted to a question on how he intends to cope with the drama, rumours and scandal surrounding his wife.
Hear him, "I don't believe in rumours. I believe in personality. I've stayed with her and she's one of a kind, she's selfless, loving with a wonderful heart and is also God fearing. Uche is my wife with whom I am well pleased. She's my sister, my friend, a loving wife and will make a wonderful mother to my children."
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif