How I Cope With Rumours/Scandals Surrounding Uche- Husband Reacts
It's no longer a story that Juwon Lawal, CEO of Oil Trading and Logistics company, ABD Fuel, has finally tied the nuptial knot with one of the controversial actresses in Nigeria popularly known as Uche Iwuju.
The couple met in London and decided to be married, all thanks to a friend who connected them together.
The husband, a gentle and humbled disposition man reacted to a question on how he intends to cope with the drama, rumours and scandal surrounding his wife.
Hear him, "I don't believe in rumours. I believe in personality. I've stayed with her and she's one of a kind, she's selfless, loving with a wonderful heart and is also God fearing. Uche is my wife with whom I am well pleased. She's my sister, my friend, a loving wife and will make a wonderful mother to my children."
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges