We Need to Respect Nigerian Police…Actress, Shan George
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has called on Nigerians to learn to encourage and motivate the Niegerain Police no matter the dirty things said about them.
The actress was moved to say after she met with a US Police Officer who told her that he such much respects the Nigerian Police as they work so hard to maintain law and order even without good equipment to combat crime.
According to her, “I met this NYPD officer in New York, and he said the Nigeria Police is one of the best in the world. That he has never known of a Police that works so effectively with so less equipped and underpaid. Who is saying Nigeria Police is the worst in the world? How? #respectthenigeriapolice #hardworkers #security #police #nigeria #newyork .”
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei