From Ballet to Hip-Hop, 8 year old Amarachi Rocks Nigeria’s Got Talent Show
The fourth semi-final show of the continent's biggest talent hunt show; Nigeria's Got Talent had a lot of talents to be remembered for; but one spectacular act left the viewers in awe and admiration of what great talent Nigeria has to offer.
8-year-old, Amarachi Uyanne, opened the show with a breath-taking ballet and contemporary performance. Her ballet rendition to one of Nigeria's dance song's 'Ara by Brymo', made everyone fall in love with the cute bundle of talent. But her switch to contemporary dance got the judges and audience on their feet and also gained her unending applauses from both groups. “You have shown range, you have shown different things that you alone can do,” said Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw, a judge on the show.
“I love dancing a lot. I dance with every bone in me. I also sing but that is done through my eyes. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so I can share and transfer the love and energy that I have inside of me with sick people. If I win this competition, I am going to use my money to take care of the orphans, because they need help that God has blessed me with,” said Amarachi after her performance, as she pleaded for votes.
“I am glad that the judges were impressed as it is a sign to me that I did well and I didn't let my family and dance instructor down,” she concluded.
Amarachi Uyanne displaying her contemporary dance moves
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif