Ghanaian girls are cool: If God says yes*** I can marry Yvonne Nelson----Iyanya
For the very first time, MTN Project winner, Iyanya has come out to state the position of things between himself and the Ghanaian top actress, Yvonne Nelson. Iyaya in his explanation said that himself and Yvonne have come a long way even before his song became a hit. In a polite and diplomatic manner, he admitted that they are just friends but they do 'things' together.
Here him '' she is a friend. I met her in Ghana, before my hit songs even came out. We hang out, we do things friends do together, nothing else.''.
We inquired to know those things friends do together and he put up another defence ''you should know what friends do. We hold hands and talk. We just have fun. We go out together too and that's why you see all the pictures you see. She is a cool lady anytime. If it is God's will she is someone I can marry, why not, she is fine enough. Ghanaian girls are cool and she's definitely one of them,'' he said.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu