Monalisa's Ex-Hubby's 2nd Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Domestic Violence
Disturbing news coming from the second marriage of Nollywood actress' ex-husband, Monalisa Chinda, Dejo Richards, has it that his marriage to his new wife of two years, Lamide, has crashed.
Information being gathered by Nollywoodgists.com from industry sources reveal that Lamide is planning to officially divorce Dejo over an alleged domestic abuse on her by Dejo. This, as we were told by some birds in the know, has been going on for some time now but Lamide has reportedly tried to save her marriage and Dejo from public scrutiny after the highly hyped failed marriage between Dejo and Monalisa. For now, sources claim Lamide is separated from Dejo.
Dejo and Monalisa ended their marriage in 2009 due to an alleged abuse on Monalisa by Dejo. The two had a daughter, Tamar, together while their marriage lasted. Monalisa is yet to remarry even after Dejo remarried in January 2011.
Nollywoodgists.com will update you of the nitty-gritty of how Dejo's marriage to Lamide collapsed.
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif