Is Uche Jombo's Marriage Still Intact? Steps Out Without Wedding Ring
When on Thursday, May 16, 2012 news broke about a secret wedding between Uche Jombo and her Puerto Rican lover, Kenny Rodriguez, being held at a private beach in Peurto Rico, not many believed the news because a week before that day, Uche had reportedly dispelled rumour of an imminent relationship between her and another man. Moreso, there was no news about Uche getting married in the air except for the attention and controversies the wedding of one of her colleagues, Funke Akindele was causing at that time.
So, when she failed to release pictures of her wedding to the media, there came about doubts on if the wedding actually took place or not. When on June 2, 2012 at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos, Uche stepped out to display her wedding ring at the Nollywood Movies Awards (NMA), it cleared some air on her wedding issues and it also reduced the call for her wedding pictures to be released.
Six months after her secret wedding, what Nollywoodgists.com cannot comprehend is the fact that Uche was spotted without her wedding ring at an event held last week Friday, November 16, 2012 at Ozone Cinemas, Yaba, Lagos.
Wearing a glowing red gown, Uche, who was looking beautiful as usual, replaced her wedding ring with a fashion ring, which raised question on whether her marriage is still intact. Recall that the rumoured troubled marriage of Jackie Appiah started exactly this way when she was spotted without her wedding ring at an event which her hubby felt she must have removed the ring to attract other men from coming to her.
We do not say this is so with Uche, but we just hope her marriage is still intact. It is just six months old.
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei