Peter Of P-Square: 'You don't Have To Like My New Hairstyle, I Love It'
When Peter Okoye of P-Square posted a picture of his new hairstyle, many criticised him for the style of hairdo he put on. The variant 'Gallas' style of hairdo, which Peter changed to from his normal low-cut hairstyle, was seen by many, who lashed out at him, as unnecessary of him to do. This may have been as a result of his status as a public figure.
Now, the man at the centre of the controversies, Peter, has come out to make his mind known on it. The 32-year-old singer went on micro-blogging website, twitter, to comment on it.
"Ok guys, the name of my new hair style is called ROMAN HELMET. You don't have to like it, but I love it," Peter bore his mind out.
Lately, Peter has been in the news with different pictures he posts on social media. He is one half of the music group, P-Square. He is a soon-to-be-dad to a second child from his babymama, Lola Omotayo, after their first child together name Cameron.
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere