Latest On Dame Patience Jonathan's Health
Report from an evening paper in Lagos has it that, Dame Patience Jonathan is allegedly suffering from what is called Cancer of the Uterus and is being treated at Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.
The first Lady is said to have been flown out of the Country on 28 August 2012, and since then the online media has been abuzz with different conflicting reports.
A recent one even claimed that Mrs. Jonathan was being treated for Parkinson disease.
Earlier reports had it that Patience was operated upon for ruptured appendicitis at the German hospital.
Yet, there was another report that the surgical procedure on Mrs. Jonathan was to remove a potentially cancerous uterine fibroid.
There were also speculations that she had traveled to Dubai to have a procedure performed and returned to Nigeria where she developed complications which led to her sudden evacuation to Germany.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe told State House Correspondents last Tuesday when he was asked about the health of Patience that “ordinarily, I do not want to comment on this matter. Nigerians have gone through a lot of trauma in terms of leadership and death and ill luck and all that (in the past).
From all the that has been said so far about the first Lady, here is what we can deduce:
1) The first Lady is seriously ill.
2) The first lady was indeed flown to Germany to seek better medical attention in Germany than that which her husband has provided for Nigerians.
The presidency still remains mum about the First Lady's health and has refused to issue any official statement.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges