Can an African President Sleep on The floor Like Obama?
United State of America's President, Barrack Obama, is gradually emerging as one President who knows how to get people closer to himself rather than pushing them away despite his status.
Recently, the President threw a Halloween party where he had to invite children to come have fun in the White House with them but what has left many wondering is an action Obama put up as a President which can be said to be rare.
Aside the whole side attraction in the White House, the President was photographed lying on the ground of his office while playing with a little kid.
Can such be done in any Presidential villa?
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw