Brown Ideye’s Alleged Babymama Challenges Him To DNA Test
Alleged babymama of Super Eagles Player, Brown Ideye, Alex, has challenged the player to a DNA to determine the paternity of the two children she is claiming she had for the player.
Alex for sometime now has been accusing the West Brown striker of abandoning his fatherly role on the two children as he has been denying paternity all along.
The woman claims they had affairs when the striker played in Ukraine with Dynamo Kyiv from 2011 to 2014 before moving to West Brom in England, which produced the two children, Michelle and Joel.
Challenging Ideye, she said, "Let's go and do DNA test or tell the people the truth.”
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei