Lagos Court Dissolves Actress' Marriage For Infidelity**Ex-Hubby Gets Custody Of 2 Children
A grade A Customary Court sitting in Agege has heeded to the plea of Michael Shuaibu on the dissolution of his 19 years old marriage to Nollywood actress, Nancy. The marriage was dissolved by the court due to infidelity allegations levelled against the actress by his former husband.
Michael had begged the court to end his marriage which was contracted traditionally in 1993. He gave infidelity by Nancy, irreconcilable differences as reasons for his plea.
The case, which was adjourned by Emmanuel Shokunle to Wednesday, September 12 last week, was finally heard and the marriage dissolved by the court after it was first filed in court in March 2012.
At the hearing on Wednesday, Michael was present while his ex-wife, Nancy was not available in court during the hearing. After taking a look at the evidence before the court, the judge then ruled in favour of Michael and granted him the custody of the three children their former marriage produced, which he earlier begged for.
Nollywood has been battling with the problem of broken marriages. It is believed that Nollywood marriages don't last.
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive