KSB Finally Wins War Against Don Jazzy, Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Music Video As It Gets NBC's Ban
Barely a week after our report on a war against nudity in Wande Coal's new music video, 'Go Low' raised by gospel artiste, Kenny Saint Best (KSB), we have now got a report that the 'controversial' music video has been banned by the National Broadcasting Commission.
This development was conveyed to Nollywoodgists.com by an industry source close to the broadcasting regulatory body. We were informed that the music video would no longer receive airplay on terrestrial TV stations, but could still be played on pay TV stations.
We earlier reported of how KSB condemned Don Jazzy and Wande Coal for allegedly bringing back and promoting nudity in Nigerian music videos. She also alleged them of making rape cases in Nigeria be on the increase.
She later warned them to stop it or get stopped by God.
When Don Jazzy reacted to KSB's accusations, he simply said it was baseless. He is yet to react to this latest development. We would keep you updated.
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive