Pastor Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Bans Female Members From Wearing Trousers!
Female members of Mountain of Fire Ministries (MFM) have been banned from wearing trousers. In different televised live broadcasts, General Overseer of MFM, Pastor Daniel Olukoya warned “females wearing trousers and not covering their heads to this church is not allowed. If you cannot abide by this rule please locate to another parish where such can be condoned”.
Olukoya warned that the church will no longer tolerate any lady that does not cover her hair or who wears trousers into any of the branches of the church henceforth.
Dr. Olukoya expressed disgust over the increase of ladies wearing trousers to church and warned that the church will no longer allow any lady wearing trousers to join the congregation and those who refuse to cover their heads, adding that they have the choice of obeying the order or moving to other churches where they can do so.
The MFM head also expressed outright dismay at the rate at which young ladies and even the married ones are disrespecting church's rule concerning the mode of dressing, hence the need to correct the abnormality.
The respected man of God has also directed all regional overseers and assembly pastors to enforce the rules.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire