Nollywood Actress, Remmy Mary Engaged To iRoko TV Boss, Jason Njoku
Gist getting to Nollywoodgists.com confirms that Nollywood actress, Remmy Mary is engaged to iRoko TV boss, Jason Njoku. Remmy, who lost one of her sisters to the dreaded Boko Haram militant group through bomb blast in Yobe State in 2011, announced this on Saturday, July 21, 2012.
A happy Mary announced, ”hi guys, hope everyone is doing good? I'm engaged to Jason Njoku. Great weekend, God bless us.”
Not too long ago, Mary was made an ambassador of iRoko TV. This raised eyebrows about the rationale behind her being chosen as an iRoko TV ambassador. This may have come up as a result of Mary's scarcity in movies. Some believed then that she was not a popular face and does not have many movies to her credits as an actress.
In 2011, Mary was chosen as iRoko TV brand ambassador alongside Mercy Johnson, Mr Ibu, Uche Ogbodo, Uche Jombo, Eniola Badmus, Patience Ozokwor, John Dumelo and Tonto Dikeh
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire