STAR ACTRESS PATIENCE OZOKWOR SEEKS COURT INJUNCTION AGAINST SON
The favourite matriarch in Nollywood faces domestic turmoil on the home front, according to an insider. As we all know, Patience Ozokwor lost her husband years ago and is the mother of 2 daughters and 2 sons, namely Chuka and Nduka.
For half a decade and much to Mama G's disapproval, Chuka dated a woman called Joy. The thespian voiced concern about respect issues with her son's love interest. The star went out of her way to pick a woman called Ada for her son who according to her was better suited. Chuka disapproved of the move, but to keep the peace with his mother, he dumped Joy and hooked up with Ada.
As is to be expected, the relationship between Mama G and Ada soon deteriorated as Ada found her marks in the relationship and developped a mind of her own. A split between mother and son ensued as Chuka vowed to keep his lady and to further complicate matters, Ada got pregnant.
As a last resort, Mama G sought a court injunction to stop Chuka from claiming his father's inheritance as is customary for the first son in Igbo tradition. Chuka wedded Ada in court and has appealed to his kinsmen in the hope to solve the tricky situation.
In the meantime, the actress is actively preparing the wedding of her youngest son, vowing to make it the talk of the town in an effort to spite Chuka even further.
Well, when fiction becomes reality, you realise that not everything on your silver screen is fake!
Click the link below to go to...
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per