I'm An Albino- Doris Simeon
Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon whose marriage has hit the rocks has confessed in an interview that she is an Albino and a lot of people don't know this.
In an interview recently, Doris who is at loggerheads with Stella Damasus for causing ripples between her and her husband, said 'You know I am an albino and so I get easily noticed because of my complexion. Though, I'm an Albino and you know that there is no way an albino would not be easily noticed amidst a crowd."
The 'Omo Iya Kan' actress, Doris is the second child of a polygamous family of five, and a native of Benin in Edo State, but was born and brought up in Lagos.
She had her secondary school education at Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School and her tertiary education at PEFTI, Wale Adenuga's Production Training School. She has featured in a lot of movies and has equally produced hers too.
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges