Davido Fights Falz And Adekunle Gold For Simi With N1billion
At the moment, it'll be hard to write the story of Nigeria's fastest rising female act, Simi without giving honourable mentions to the men in her life who are also pop stars; Falz and Adekunle Gold, reports NET
But another player is entering the equation, and he has a lot of money to throw around.
Remember Davido recently floated a new label DMW (Davido Music Worldwide) where he signed Danagog, Dammy Krane, Mayorkun, Ichaba and Dremo.
He was guest on a radio station in Lagos recently where he was asked if he'll consider signing a female act.
His response was, 'I don't think I can handle a female artiste, but if I'm going to sign anybody, I'll put a billion on SIMI.'
Simi, who is currently signed to the Steve Babaeko-led X3M Music, is the only Nigerian artiste featured on Davido's latest EP Son Of Mercy.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel