HURRAY: Good, Happy Times Are Here Again For Nollywood
For a long time now, Nollywood has not experienced what it is enjoying this weekend.
One has lost memory of a weekend when three important function would engage Nollywood players like this weekend.
Today, Saturday, April 21, two important events are holding.
First, top actor, Chidi Mokeme is taking the giant step away from bachelorhood into being a married man in Owerri with the traditional marriage to Jane Oduah.
The second function for today is the wedding of sultry actress, Stephanie Okereke to Linus Idahosa in far away France.
These two events will surely see friends of both Chidi and Stephanie have tough time deciding on which one to go.
Then comes the mother of all tomorrow, the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) holding in Lagos.
Already, guests from other countries are in Lagos for the event (AMAA).
We learnt that some of those in France for Stephanie's will fly in into Nigeria for the awards tomorrow.
What a busy weekend in Nollywood! Good and happy times are here again. Let's keep the momentum going.
Click the link below to go to...
© 2012 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publish
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music