NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS CONDEMNED TO HANGING FOR HOMICIDE ESCAPES FROM PRISON
Actress Rabi Ismail who was condemned to hanging for homicide has escaped from a prison in Hadejia, Jigawa State where she was awaiting her sentence.
The popular actress in Kannywood, which is the hausa version of Nollywood was convicted for manslaughter in July of her boyfriend and fellow artiste and was sentenced to death by hanging by Kano high court .
A senior prison officer in Jigawa confirmed Ismail's escape to newsmen , said that the actress was awaiting execution when she was found missing and the State Prison Service has issued a search order for her capture.
The Comptroller of Prisons in the state also disclosed, “The escapee was accused of murder and a high court in Kano ruled that she was guilty and sentenced her accordingly, Six people including three female wardens have been arrested and are being investigated for the mysterious disappearance of the convict.”
Rabi Ismail was said to have drowned her boyfriend at the Bagauda Lake Resort in Kano state
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti