The OBSIDIAN Lookbook – “Dux Femina Facti”
O B S I D I A N presents its 'Dux Femina Facti' collection; Latin for 'A woman was the leader of the exploit'– the main inspiration for this collection came from the strength and grace of ancestral African female leaders.
Utilising a mix of silk and crystal organza, crushed taffeta and faux-coral hand beading as well as a vivid color palette, the collection is bewitching and elegant .
The lookbook features Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Season 7 Contestant Ufuoma Itoje who is positively iridescent in her role as a modern siren. She is grace personified in the label's lady-like silhouettes.
Photographer: Phil Antony http://www.philantonyphotography.co.uk
MUA: Lola Maja for Sacred Artistry http://lolamaja.co.uk/ (@sacredartistry)
Model: Ufuoma Itoje
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,