The OBSIDIAN Lookbook – “Dux Femina Facti”
O B S I D I A N presents its 'Dux Femina Facti' collection; Latin for 'A woman was the leader of the exploit'– the main inspiration for this collection came from the strength and grace of ancestral African female leaders.
Utilising a mix of silk and crystal organza, crushed taffeta and faux-coral hand beading as well as a vivid color palette, the collection is bewitching and elegant .
The lookbook features Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Season 7 Contestant Ufuoma Itoje who is positively iridescent in her role as a modern siren. She is grace personified in the label's lady-like silhouettes.
Photographer: Phil Antony http://www.philantonyphotography.co.uk
MUA: Lola Maja for Sacred Artistry http://lolamaja.co.uk/ (@sacredartistry)
Model: Ufuoma Itoje
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte