No Artiste Shows Care For Rema Than Blackbones
Nigerian rapper, Emeka Akumefule, better known as Blaqbonez, has shown care and concern for his colleague, Rema as he offers pieces of advice to him about his school.
To recount, In January, Rema announced his admission status - to study Creative Arts at the University of Lagos (UNILAG). Although he was unable to resume school because of the strike few days after his admission.
In a post via his Twitter page on Monday, Blaqbonez asked Rema, who is currently on a tour of Europe, to return to school following the suspension of the strike by ASUU.
The 26-year-old rapper also reminded Rema that “education is key”.
“Hey @heisrema, love your tour energy and things, but education is key as no knowledge is lost. It’s time to get Back In Uni,” he wrote.
‘Back In Uni‘ is the title of Blaqbonez’s recently released single, where he recalled his escapades while he was still in the university.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire