THANK GOD I DID NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN(ACTRESS KATE HENSHAW NUTTALL
Kate Henshaw Nuttal is one of the most respected actresse in Nollywood, with excellent interpretation of characters in movies.
She is one actress every good director would want to work with. Pretty and unpretentiously friendly, Kate is one Nollywood personality who has worked herself to a level where she gets the sort of adulation that stars in Hollywood get.
She was quoted by a friend recently at a bridal shower party for one of her close friends talking about how lucky any lady could be marrying a good “Oyinbo” man.
She said and I quote; as for me, I thank god I did not marry a Nigerian, they are too demanding and bossy, but a good Oyinbo man will treat you like a queen that you are.
If she ever said it, my people did you think her statement is justifiable.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei