Chika Ike Reveals Real Reasons She’s Running Away From Sex
In December 2014, actress Chika Ike revealed that she is officially in celibacy mode.
The “Miss Teacher” star stated then that she is keeping her man waiting, “When he loves you do you think he should wait?” she said.
Then, few days ago, she opened up via social media about her journey. “Hi guys. I must say it's not easy being a celibate. Five months and still counting. Wow! I'll be in my bed all day, hugging my pillow...lol', she wrote.
During a recent interview with the Anambra State born diva, she was asked what prompted her to stay away from all sexual activities.
“Well, I am a very spontaneous woman. I just made up my mind and I went for it. I wanted to put all my energy into my new projects without being distracted by any relationship. For now, I believe my man understand me and the reason I'm staying celibate. But honestly i am not in any
'serious' relationship for now,” she quipped.
The actress is really channelling her energy into her projects, one of which is the African Diva Reality TV Show.
Recall that after a protracted separation from her ex; Tony Eberiri, Nollywood screen goddess Chika Ike filled a motion at an Abuja high court. On Friday July 26th, she got what she wanted; a divorce.
Chika and Tony got married in 2006, but the marriage hit the rocks a few years later.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw