Kidnappers Paid N50m, Release Arisekola's Son.
Kidnappers have released Saheed, the son of Ibadan billionaire, Aare Musulimi of Yorubaland, Arisekola Alao.
Sources divulged that the
abducted young man regained his freedom after the payment of fifty million naira by his family.
The kidnappers had originally asked for a twenty billion naira ransom, then reduced it to five hundred million.
They collected fifty million naira and released Saheed, three days after he was abducted at his office.
He was kidnapped on Friday, February 18, 2011 at around 7.30 p.m at his office.
He was reportedly forcefully dragged out of his range rover jeep and taken away on arrival at the place from a outing.
He is said to have gone low profile since his release.
- Leave Wizkid Alone - Teni Gets Serious Warning Fro
- Ovie Soko -Colouring Outside The Lines
- LookBook: The TwoZero Collection by Imaatu
- Rofiyat Aliyu shares lovely photos
- 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At Chicago Halloween An
- Veteran Actress Rita Daniels Marks Birthday Today,
- Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Niger
- Film corporation, military to co-produce documenta