Kidnappers Paid N50m, Release Arisekola's Son.
Kidnappers have released Saheed, the son of Ibadan billionaire, Aare Musulimi of Yorubaland, Arisekola Alao.
Sources divulged that the
abducted young man regained his freedom after the payment of fifty million naira by his family.
The kidnappers had originally asked for a twenty billion naira ransom, then reduced it to five hundred million.
They collected fifty million naira and released Saheed, three days after he was abducted at his office.
He was kidnapped on Friday, February 18, 2011 at around 7.30 p.m at his office.
He was reportedly forcefully dragged out of his range rover jeep and taken away on arrival at the place from a outing.
He is said to have gone low profile since his release.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere