Kidnappers Paid N50m, Release Arisekola's Son.
Kidnappers have released Saheed, the son of Ibadan billionaire, Aare Musulimi of Yorubaland, Arisekola Alao.
Sources divulged that the
abducted young man regained his freedom after the payment of fifty million naira by his family.
The kidnappers had originally asked for a twenty billion naira ransom, then reduced it to five hundred million.
They collected fifty million naira and released Saheed, three days after he was abducted at his office.
He was kidnapped on Friday, February 18, 2011 at around 7.30 p.m at his office.
He was reportedly forcefully dragged out of his range rover jeep and taken away on arrival at the place from a outing.
He is said to have gone low profile since his release.
- The ARÍHÍLÄM Collection by NONNISTICS
- COZA Pastor, Politicians, Celebrities, Beauty Quee
- Newly Unveiled CEO Face Of Domak, Vivian Lam Marks
- Celebrity Glamour As Ned Nwoko, Football Legends,
- Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP Presiden
- Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Und
- US-based music icon, Derrick Ashong launches The M
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers