15 Years After 'Makomi', Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again for 'Shola Arikusa' (photos)
Popular Nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun has gone bald again in a new titles 'Shola Arikusa'. This is coming 15-years after she went bald for her own production 'Makomi' which was a hit movie.
The light skinned actress and proud mother of two is not relenting in bringing out the best of character in her.
When asked her decision to go bald again, she said ' when I was approached by the director that my role will require me to scrap off my hair totally, I did not think about it twice before I scummed to playing the role since it's what I have done before. Am a trained actor who can interpret roles and that I am doing on this project too.
When further asked if she would not look old fashioned with new look, Fathia was quick to note that whether you have grown hair or not, the way you rock them matters a lot, going bald now does not mean I would not be fashionable; after this movie check me out on red carpet events.
'Shola Arikusa' is movie directed by Okiki Afolayan and has cast that includes Yinka Quadri, Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Toyosi Adesanya , amongst others
The movie is currently been shot in Akure.
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna Replies those Picking on his Mar
- Stop Asking me How it feels to be a Single Mother…
- BURNA BOY LIGHTS UP TIMES SQUARE AS YOUTUBE’S ARTI
- Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Looking Regal in
- Actor, Olayiwola Rasaq with Wife Waxing Stronger i
- Continue Making other People Lives your priority…I
- Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu Flaunts Killer Curv
- Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Steps out without