Apology Letter To Jim Iyke, His Family, His Fans And All Stakeholders
WITHOUT PREJUDICE: I find this apology necessary after my earlier rejoinder which was published on Nigerianfilms.com. The comments and reactions I've been getting necessitated this follow-up apology to actor, Mr. Jim Iyke over a false story I wrote about him and an alleged relationship with a HIV-positive woman, Sally in Germany.
I want to state the following:
At no time did I attempt to contact Mr. Iyke or his management team to research the truth of the alleged story. At no time did I make any attempt to determine whether or not a Sierra Leonean woman, Sally, exists. No person named Sally fitting the description given has ever contacted me to corroborate the story. As it stands, there is no corroboration of this story other than my source who has since recanted the story.
The story is false. I am deeply sorry for the damage it may have caused Mr. Iyke and his family. I hold Mr. Iyke's accomplishments in high esteem and I am very proud of what he has been able to achieve in life. My intention was not to drag his name in the mud and hurt his family and fans.
Mr. Iyke has been kind enough to afford me this opportunity to apologize and I am thankful for it. Thank you and God bless you as you find it in your heart to forgive me. To err is human and to forgive is divine
September 2, 2010
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show