And ‘Hollandis’ is back on the scene
The fashion and fabric display organised by Vlisco, the manufacturers of real Dutch wax, which has been nicknamed Hollandis and super wax. The designs were mind-blowing, the colours were brilliant and the fabrics were lustrous.
Displaying its new collection, which is called Sparkling Grace, the intense red and green colours filled the spotlight, in vivid contrast with the dazzling yellow and orange.
The Sparkling Grace, which paid homage to elegance and femininity, magnified inner and outer beauty.
The designs would definitely be a tailor's delight and artists would do anything to have the colours on their canvasses.
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive