Ronke Oshodi Mourns Friend Who Was Raped And Killed
Ronke Oshodi Oke is a Yoruba actress who is needs little or no introduction in Nollywood because her interpretation of her roles are second to none.
The actress recently bemoaned the loss of a friend who was lured to her death by unsuspecting kidnappers in Ogun State who thought she was about to be employed.
She said her friend who stays on the same street had received a call from a certain guy who had promised her the opportunity of a job at the Alanbe area of the Gateway State.
READ ALSO: Constitution amendment: Senate makes a U-turn on Jonathan's veto
She said, "A lady on my street was looking for job and she shared her CV with her friends. A guy called her and told her he had a job for her at Alanbe (Ogun State). The lady was taken to an uncompleted building, she was raped and killed there.
"This a person that was very close to me. My people, please, we have to be very carefully. Kidnappers are very much around.
"May God protect us all. Remain Blessed."
The actress is concluding plans to return back to school to complete her first degree.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill