Apostle Suleman Speaks On The Allegation Against Him
Apostle Johnson Suleman, a Nigerian televangelist and the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, a church with its headquarters in Auchi, Edo State had spoken about the sexual allegation against him by a Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar.
The actress who alleged that she was in a romantic relationship with Apostle Johnson Suleman revealed that her decision was because the pastor told her he was separated with his wife.
Halima Abubakar, Shan George, and other female celebrities were also alleged to have dated the pastor in the past.
Apostle Suleman reacted to the allegation by stating that nobody could bring him down, adding that only God can bring him down.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show