"Having Money Helps" DJ Cuppy Reveals The Philosophy That Helps Her Growth
Dj Cuppy has taken to her social media to disclose the philosophy that helps her growth
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, or simply Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola. She grew up in Lagos and moved to London at the age of 13.
DJ Cuppy who just found the love of her life has stressed in her recent post the importance of travel to her life.
Recall that in 2016, she revealed in an interview that travelling was the best part of her job. She said that she travelled at least once a month; always travelling between Lagos, London and New York.
She has travelled to places such as Miami, Kingston, Paris, Dubai, Athens, Mexico City, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Senegal and several others to perform.
In her post, she included self-love, rest and being surrounded by Inspiration as an important thing of her life.
However, most importantly, she wrote about the significance of money to live a meaning life.
Her post read:
"travel reminds me how important self-love is. Taking time for rest is essential, and there is nothing like the feeling of being surrounded by Inspiration.
in short... having more HELPS.
For Sure don't let anyone lie to you"
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B