"Don't Bury That Boy Yet": Pastor Assures Averting Infeanyi's Death
A pastor from Solution Family has claimed utterly the possibility of averting Infeanyi's life; he would live again.
Following the news about the death of Infeanyi, the son of the popular Nigeria singer, Davido and Chioma, several people both top celebrities and ordinary fans have been sending their condolences to the bereaved.
Nevertheless, a pastor from Solution Family has made a media call that Ifeanyi would wake and live again if he is brought to Solution for deliverance within 21 hours.
The pastor revealed that Ifeanyi is a 'destined' child whom God would avert his death.
Solution Family World: I am prophet, christian Shola, please don't bury that boy yet, He is a destined child. Take Infeanyi to solution ground on or before 21 hours( 7,7,7). After this message and see what will happen. God of solution can never fail(2king 5v10, 2chro 20v20 ) olorun christian Shola Agbaye."
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe