Nollywood Actor Salutes The Professor Who Stormed At Queen Elizabeth
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has in a recent tweet appreciate Nigerian-born American professor, Uju Anya, for speaking for his people.
Anya is the Nigerian-born American professor whose powerful message on September 8 this year about the death of the powerful Queen Elizabeth II brought her into public glare.
Her tweet was characterized by criticism of Queen Elizabeth's role in Nigeria and her people.
The appreciation by Edochie was delivered after he watched the interview of Anya on a Youtube channel.
She wrote, “I heard the chief monarch of a thieving, raping, genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.”
But appreciating Anya on his Twitter account, Edochie said, “I listened to your interview on 1hood media channel on YouTube. And I just want to say thank you for speaking the truth, our truth.
“Thank you for speaking for our people. Only the truth can set us free. And set us on the part of recovery. Thank you Professor Uju Anya.”
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles
- Drama As Man Carries Bed And Kitchen Materials To
- Tension In Delta As A Young Man Collapses, Die In
- Nigeria Jaga Jaga Uncle Buhari!!!: Portable Throws
- At Last! Mohbad Surprises Bella Shmurda With Somet
- "Even If He Is Missing, I Will Not Post My Man": A
- Heads Almost Broken As Enraged Men Fights Over New