Nollywood Actor Salutes The Professor Who Stormed At Queen Elizabeth
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has in a recent tweet appreciate Nigerian-born American professor, Uju Anya, for speaking for his people.
Anya is the Nigerian-born American professor whose powerful message on September 8 this year about the death of the powerful Queen Elizabeth II brought her into public glare.
Her tweet was characterized by criticism of Queen Elizabeth's role in Nigeria and her people.
The appreciation by Edochie was delivered after he watched the interview of Anya on a Youtube channel.
She wrote, “I heard the chief monarch of a thieving, raping, genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.”
But appreciating Anya on his Twitter account, Edochie said, “I listened to your interview on 1hood media channel on YouTube. And I just want to say thank you for speaking the truth, our truth.
“Thank you for speaking for our people. Only the truth can set us free. And set us on the part of recovery. Thank you Professor Uju Anya.”
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire