Nollywood Actor Salutes The Professor Who Stormed At Queen Elizabeth
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has in a recent tweet appreciate Nigerian-born American professor, Uju Anya, for speaking for his people.
Anya is the Nigerian-born American professor whose powerful message on September 8 this year about the death of the powerful Queen Elizabeth II brought her into public glare.
Her tweet was characterized by criticism of Queen Elizabeth's role in Nigeria and her people.
The appreciation by Edochie was delivered after he watched the interview of Anya on a Youtube channel.
She wrote, “I heard the chief monarch of a thieving, raping, genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.”
But appreciating Anya on his Twitter account, Edochie said, “I listened to your interview on 1hood media channel on YouTube. And I just want to say thank you for speaking the truth, our truth.
“Thank you for speaking for our people. Only the truth can set us free. And set us on the part of recovery. Thank you Professor Uju Anya.”
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong