I Didn’t Force Myself On Chris Attoh With Pregnancy—Damilola Adegbite
The two met on a movie set and as fate would have it, they fell in love with each other and today, they are husband and wife living under the same roof.
The story of Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite cannot be completely told without the mention of Tinsel, where they met and fell in love with each other.
Few months ago, they solemnized their love affair, but not without having a child together before then.
Damilola told Blanck that she remembered vividly the reaction of her husband when she told him of her pregnancy.
"I remember when I told Chris I was pregnant, he laughed uncontrollably. I was shocked. He was so happy and that was all that mattered to me at that time,” she said in the interview.
"Bryan is a miracle and was given to us for a reason we both know. He came at the time we did not expect but it was such a beautiful timing. I would not trade that feeling for a million fans," she further said.
Damilola said she was not ashamed to have a child out of wedlock. Hear what she said.
“Some people have asked me if having a child obligated me Chris to marry me and here is my answer; there are a lot of baby mamas out there who their baby daddies did not marry, so having a kid for a guy does not guarantee anything.
"For us, Bryan sealed the deal for us; his coming made us know that God was leading us to the path we had always wanted and it would have been foolish for us not to jump on it. And Bryan brought a lot of change, redirection, focus, organisation and unity.”
READ ALSO: Confusion as Saraki emerges Senate President
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu