Just In: Court Remands Osinachi’s Husband In Kuje Prison
Justice N.K. Nwosu-Iheme of a Federal High Court in Wuse, Abuja, has ordered Peter Nwachukwu, the husband of the late gospel singer, Osinachi to be detained in the Kuje Correctional Facility pending hearing and determination of the homicide-related suit filed by the Attorney General of the Federation against him.
The judge gave the order on Friday after he pleaded not guilty to 23 counts bordering on domestic violence and homicide, among others.
Justice Nwosu-Iheme, however, adjourned the trial to June 16 from 12pm and June 17 by 9am.
“The business for today is for arraignment, accelerated hearing is hereby ordered,” the judge stated
“Defendant should be remanded in Kuje Correctional Facility pending the hearing and determination of this suit,” she said.
Nwachukwu’s wife died on April 8 and many of her colleagues had accused her husband of subjecting the deceased to domestic violence, leading to her death.
Afterwards, he was arrested by the Police and has since been in detention.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo