Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
Veteran Nollywood actress Louisa Nwobodo has died shortly after she collapsed in Enugu State.
The Sun News reported that Louisa Nwobodo had collapsed on Sunday, September 13 in her car at St. Mulumbas Catholic Church, New Haven, Enugu.
She was rushed to a nearby health facility where she was confirmed dead.
Her remains have been deposited at the morgue pending the conclusion of her burial arrangements. She was 78.
Before her death, she had featured in many Nigerian epic movies like 'Johnbull', 'Rose Kate', among others; hence, carving a name for herself in the industry.
She was also popular for her role as Ijeuwa in the movie 'Indemnity' and is also known for her performances in movies like 'Onye Eze', 'Never Say Good Bye', 'The Barrister', 'Moonlight', 'Made In Cambridge' and many others between 2001 and 2006.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei