US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debut in Nollywood industry
Cameroonian Us-based Actress Olive Eko has declared her interest to join Nigerian bustling movie industry, Nollywood.
The actress first caught attention with her lead role in the popular movie 'Humanity' which was also directed by her.
The Cameroon-born actor has proven she is a Wan of special talents. She attended Los Angeles Performing arts conservatory, an acting school that has produced power house talents such as Toru Uchicado, Ken Jeong Thereza Ruiz just to name a few.
Speaking about her interest to explore nollywood industry, Olive Eko who has a degree in Cyber security and has worked in similar field for over six years said, "Nigerian movie industry is arguably the best in Africa. There have been several efforts over the years that has helped the industry stage at the top"
"Obviously, this would not have been possible without all the special talents therein. I am looking forward to meeting and working with the likes of Rita Dominic, Genevieve, Omotola, Ramsey Noah and a whole lot of them".
On her favourite role and how she intend to mix with the Nigerian culture, she added: "I have deep root in Africa, precisely Cameroon, Ghana and Nigeria. Am ready for the challenge. Learning has always been a special thing for me so I would love to play as many roles as possible, I don't have any preference!".
Olive, who starred in Award winning American comedy series "The Big Bang Theory" in 2019, said she no doubt got the talent to hit the ground running in the ever-competitive Nigerian film industry.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021
- Maureen’s Collection unveils The Magnificent featu