COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive But Recovered – Peter Okoye
Member of former Nigerian singing duo P-square, Peter Okoye, has disclosed that he and his family contracted the deadly COVID-19 but have recovered.
According to the singer, he and his wife and two of their domestic staff tested positive for the virus.
He indicated that after a week, his daughter also contracted the virus.
In a video on Instagram on Saturday, 28 June 2020, Peter Okoye said: “Just to let you guys know that for the past three weeks, I’ve been sick, I’ve been ill and most people didn’t know what was wrong with me. I kept it to myself for the past three weeks. It’s been three weeks of hell for me and my family. I had COVID-19 for about three weeks.”
The singer noted that the virus is real and although it has been a difficult time for him and his family, they have recovered.
“I want to tell everyone out there that this COVID-19 is real don’t take it for granted. I’m happy to announce here that my wife, myself, our daughter and two of our domestic staff, all of us are now negative.”
He also encouraged people to observe the COVID-19 safety protocols including washing of hands with soap under running water, using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, wearing of masks and social distancing.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- Meet Busie Matsiko-Andan, Female Global Strategist