Nigerians Attack Stonebwoy For Saying Nigerian Artistes ‘Blowing’ Through Ghana
A comment by dancehall act Stonebwoy that Nigerian artistes come to Ghana to have their 'breakthrough' has been receiving a lot of negative reactions from Nigerians.
In an Instagram Live conversation with Tunde Balogun, a Nigerian media personality, Stonebwoy revealed that to make it big, the artistes always come to sell their music in Ghana first.
“Nigerians always pass through Ghana to blow, why? There is a blessing you guys tap from and run with it. Right?”
“There is no Ghanaian artiste who is big in Ghana that had to pass through Nigeria to qualify to blow in their country. Mr. Eazi had to blow here before he feels its home,” he indicated.
But the comment didn’t go down well with Nigerians, who took to Instagram to attack him.
Wizkid, Davido and P-Square were cited as examples of successful Nigerian artiste to disprove his point.
“I like Stonebwoy but I disagree with him on this…this isn't true. If Ghanaian artistes have been the ones helping Nigerian artistes to blow, why Ghanaian artistes too never blow pass us,” Myjoyonline also quoted a post from one Tiannah086.
Others argued that Ghana does not have the population of Nigeria or the tough competition their industry comes with; hence it is easier to 'make it big' in Ghana.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte